Digital Marketeer Prizes and Awards
Treasure Earth is pleased to announce the appointment of Nazar Petruneac as Digital Marketeer Prizes and Awards effective 28 December 2019. The skills set he brings to Treasure Earth include planning and leveraging social media and digital marketing to drive effective B2B sales and marketing campaigns, SEO, PPC, Content and Internet Marketing.
Nazar is a recent MA graduate who acquired an impressive first in marketing at both BA and MA levels. He has already acquired B2B sales experience while working at Clever Design Studio during his studies where he project managed the outdoor advertising production on behalf of their clients before moving to London where he is currently working as an assistant Manager at Café Nero.
Master’s Degree, Marketing (First) Chernivtsi National University
• Core subjects: Brand Management, Strategic Marketing, Information Systems and Technologies in Organizations Management, Advertising, Finance.
Bachelor of Arts Degree (First) Chernivtsi National University
• Core subjects: Marketing, Public Relations, Econometrics, International Economy, Market Research, Communications, Macroeconomics
Commodity Research and Commercial Activity Degree, Junior Specialist, (First) Cooperative College of Law and Economy
• Core courses: Entrepreneur Activity, Сonsumer Behaviour, Marketing, Management, Financial Management, Sociology, Psychology
Nazar was also involved in the publication: Preconditions that Provide Widening of Franchising in the World and in Ukraine
Licences & Certification
• LinkedIn SEO
• Course: Selected as I of 3 out of 20,000 students to participate on the ‘Business Practice in Norway’ course (Brand and digital marketing), Bodo Norway
• Course: Business Practice in Norway, Social Entrepreneur School IBS, Fil. Ph. Jan – U. Sandal Institute, Oslo Norway
• Internship at Krovlia Centre
• Internship at TUI Travel
Society: President of student group
Nazar speaks fluent Russian, Ukranian, and English. He also speaks Romanian (b1).
The valued skills set that Nazar brings to Treasure Earth complements the existing team perfectly and will contribute significantly to the digital presence and the success of our Prizes and Awards and the Treasure Earth challenge addressing the major global challenges of the 21st century such as global conflict and global warming by championing CSR and humanitarian care and with a special focus on youth.